Project Winter Survival is in its 21st year and we need your help to make sure that the less fortunate in our communities get the necessities to survive this winter. We are always thrilled to invite individuals and groups to join us in our efforts. We have various ways to get involved:
- Donate funds as an individual
- For a donation of as little as $50.00, you can help provide a Winter Survival Kit (including Sleeping Bag and Backpack) for someone in need. You can help fund a Survival Kit in lieu of holiday gifts or as a tribute on behalf of family, friends, employees, colleagues, or for any occasion.
- Create my own fundraising campaign
- Donate funds as a group
- Sponsor a team and come out to our next event
- Fundraise for the event
- Raise money through your own group fundraising initiative(s) (i.e. Spin-a-thon, Casino Night, Jeans Day at Work)
- Donate items for the survival kits
- We accept donations of new un-used backpacks, warm winter gloves, toques and more
***Note: Community service hours will be provided to all student volunteers for their efforts.
To get involved, please provide us with a bit of information about you and/or your organization: