We would love to have you get involved with Engage and Change! You can donate funds as an individual, as a group or donate items to one of our survival kits. You can even start your own fundraising initiative!
We have various ways to get involved:
- Donate funds as an individual
- For a donation of as little as $25.00, you can help provide a Survival Kit for someone in need. You can help fund a Survival Kit in lieu of holiday gifts or as a tribute on behalf of family, friends, employees, colleagues, or for any occasion.
- Donate funds as a group
- Sponsor a team and come out to our event
- Fundraise for one of our events
- Raise money through your own group fundraising initiative(s) (i.e. Spin-a-thon, Casino Night, Jeans Day at Work)
- Donate items for the survival kits
***Note: Community service hours will be provided to all student volunteers for their efforts.
Check out our event-specific pages for Project Winter Survival and Project Water if you’d like to learn more.