Project Water is now in its 18th year and we need your help to make sure that the less fortunate in our communities get the necessities to survive this summer. We are always thrilled to invite
individuals and groups to join us in our efforts. We have various ways to get involved.
- Donate funds as an individual
- For a donation of as little as $25.00, you can help provide a Survival Kit for someone in need. You can help fund a Survival Kit in lieu of holiday gifts or as a tribute on behalf of family, friends, employees, colleagues, or for any occasion.
- Create my own fundraising campaign
- Donate funds as a group
- Sponsor a team and come out to our event
- Fundraise for the event
- Raise money through your own group fundraising initiative(s) (i.e. Spin-a-thon, Casino Night, Jeans Day at Work)
- Donate items for the survival kits
- We accept donations of sunscreen, hats, first-aid items and more
***Note: Community service hours will be provided to all student volunteers for their efforts.
To get involved, please provide us with a bit of information about you and/or your organization: